- This web site is owned by Rectory Homes Limited, a company registered in England, number 02575047. The registered office is Rectory House, Thame Road, Haddenham, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 8DA. Telephone no: 01844 295 100.
- Rectory Homes Limited will update this policy in accordance with government guidelines. This policy is effective from March 2018.
- Non-personal data regarding the use of this website, such as the number of hits per page, is captured automatically. This information enables us to analyse the use of our website and customer traffic, and is used to develop and improve our website. However, we do not collect personal data on this site unless you expressly submit personal details to enable us to provide you with information you have requested.
- Where you submit personal information on this site, the information is used by Rectory Homes Limited, its subsidiaries and, appointed selling agents to provide any marketing information that you have requested relating to one of our current or forthcoming developments. If you do not wish us to contact you, please click Cancel on the Information Request form. Any information you have entered will be deleted, which means we will not be able to provide you with any further information relating to any of the developments.
- We will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party. If you choose to buy a Rectory Home, we may share personal information submitted by you with Estate agents or solicitors and independent IFA’s working on behalf of Rectory Homes Limited in order to give you quotations or house valuations, quotes for legal fees or general financial advice, and only if you give your consent for us to do so.
- Rectory Homes Limited reserves the right to disclose information relating to individuals in order to comply with applicable law, and legitimate government or other regulatory requests.
- All data is stored securely and security measures and procedures are in place relating to the storage and disclosure of information to prevent unauthorised access.
- This policy only applies to the Rectory Homes Limited’s website, and not to any other websites linked to this website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers. [Google] [We] will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.